George Nova



Welcome to my communication portfolio. I'm a 26 year old designer and illustrator with a passion for the little things. Always producing both personal and commissioned work, I am constantly trying to further my expertise in visual communication and wont stop until I have mastered all the tools I need to fully realize my ideas. I have been creating ever since i can remember, and now design, illustration, publication and exhibitions have consumed my life.

Currently living in Sydney, I have recently graduated from Billy Blue College of Design with a Bachelor in Applied Design and an Associate Degree in Communication Design.

Currently available for freelance work.











--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------