isma yozga

artist, illustrator and photographer

Hello, I'm a twenty-four year old artist and illustrator living in the UK. I have a degree in Fine Art and I love to draw. I also enjoy reading, I love books and I have a bit of an obsession (and a huge collection) of magazines. I’m largely influenced by fashion and photography. I also take photos myself, preferring film and clunky old film cameras to digital.
Please have a look around my site, and if you’re interested in hiring me for a commission, freelance work, or if you’d like to collaborate on something, just get in touch, I’d love to hear from you!

















--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------