Leszek Bujnowski




My name is Leszek Bujnowski.I was born in 1977 in Poland. My biggest passion is photography.Often uses the technique of digital manipulation. I'm fascinated by the possibility of interference in the world around us and making it. Photography accounted for most of my time is a great passion but also a great adventure that leads to the mysterious world.



























--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------