Valentin Fischer





German illustrator

Sorry for the lack of posting around here. A lot happened the last weeks. This month I started a new job as an interfacedesigner in Munich. And of course I moved there as well.

I don’t work as a freelance illustrator anymore. The last years I was really happy to make a living out of what I love so much. But I don’t like the fact to make compromises with my art for a commercial purpose. At least for now I’m happy with the decision to use my pen and pencil only for personal pieces.

I hope to find some time soon to show new work and to find a way to do this on a regular basis besides my new job.

I hope to find some time soon to show new work and to find a way to do this on a regular basis besides my new job.
























--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------