Giovanni Moran

giovannimoranphotos

My name is Giovanni Moran, I’m a multi-media artist from Los Angeles, California, born and raised on September 4, 1988. Entirely self-taught, in a short period of five-years I focus roughly on my photography career, emphasizing a detail interested in fashion photography. I am inspired by personal life-experiences, dreams, fantasies and beauty. I collaborate with the best artist throughout the Los Angeles region and hope to venture my work in different areas of the world in the art and fashion industry. I like to tell stories with my photography, allowing the viewer to distinguish their own interpretation throughout my photographs. My style is a combination between surrealism and exaggerative color manipulation, however, what you see is what you get, everything was there beforehand, as intended to be. Now this is my photography…
facebook