Wool Scarves Inspired by Animals

”

Nina Fuehrer 
  "Wool Scarves Inspired by Animals"     
I've studied fashion design and I'm the designer of this collection. I knit and sell most of the items myself. 

The inspiration for my work comes from the fables I heard when I was a child, but also from wildlife and modern art. I was raised within walking distance from the point where the borders of Germany, Belgium and the Netherlands meet. I love this provincial, but international place and still live and work there today.

My knitted accessories are in part figurative or sculptural, but wearable and functional as well. All of the details in my work are handmade by me, with the help of my small team. The items are knitted by a Dutch company and by us. My collection is made from the highest quality materials, such as merino wool, cashmere and lambswool.

I began my business in 2004 after completing my fashion design studies at the Maastricht Academy of Fine Arts and Design.                  ninafuehrer.com



 Home