Christopher Uminga


Christopher Uminga is an artist from New Haven, CT.  His unique style of art puts a twist on various comic book heroes we have known all throughout childhood.

Hello my name Christopher Uminga . I’m an illustrator and a painter . When I close my eyes I see monsters or other friendly creatures . I put them on paper or canvas and let them play creating a world where vampires and The Hamster King live together. To some they are scary or even a bit strange, but to me they are my friends. My work is heavily influenced my youth where the only thing I worried about was getting up on Saturday to watch cartoons and eat a bowl of cereal. This is my art; I paint and draw things that make me happy.
































--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------